What's wrong with Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Admin's other interests
The fantastical introduction of....myself. EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:41 pm by Admin

» My story...
The fantastical introduction of....myself. EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:31 pm by Admin

» The fantastical introduction of....myself.
The fantastical introduction of....myself. EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:01 am by Nastja-Chan

» Admin's Anime Interests
The fantastical introduction of....myself. EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:12 pm by Admin

» The Random Thought Thread ~ [Let's Chat!]
The fantastical introduction of....myself. EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:04 pm by Admin

» The obvious and yet oblivious racism.
The fantastical introduction of....myself. EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:54 pm by ajshim

» About the Whole Yaoi-thing
The fantastical introduction of....myself. EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:24 pm by ajshim

» Now Playing
The fantastical introduction of....myself. EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 8:14 pm by Admin

» Anime Watchlist Anyone?
The fantastical introduction of....myself. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:50 am by Make it Quick

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

The fantastical introduction of....myself.

2 posters

Go down

The fantastical introduction of....myself. Empty The fantastical introduction of....myself.

Post by Nastja-Chan Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:53 pm

To make it easier for you to read (and for me to write XP), I'll write everything in a charakteristic (is that the right word? I distrust those translaters...)

Name: Nastasia

nationality: german (sorry if my english lacks sometimes :3) , but half greek

lanuguages I'm able to speak: german, greek, english, a few japanese words and expressions Anime thaught me, one russian sentence and I'm looking forward to learn a little finish

Nicknames: in RL mostly Nastja, Naste and Nasti (with i and NOT with y, please!)
In the world wide web are Nastja-Chan, SweetAnimeFreak and England or Arthur lol. I'll describe later the reason

Hobby's: reading, writing, drawing, doing stuff with Adobe software, Anime and Manga, History and everything which is old XD, scouts (Royal Rangers ^^), RPG

Favourite
color: Blue, violett, black, white and yellow
book: Conversations with God, The diary of Anne Frank, Jane Austan Books, he Bible, etc.
word: well, the most are german, but I'll only write the english one XD
Ya know! (Naruto FTW), bloody XD
Anime: Fullmetal Alchemist, Fruits Basket, Hetalia XP, Hyouka, Durarara!!, Detective Conan and Magic Kaito, Kimi ni Todoke, Naruto Shppuuden, Soul Eater etc.
Manga: Fullmetal Alchemist, Fruist Basket, Hetalia, Detective Conan and Magc Kaito, Dengeki Daisy, Kimi ni Todoke, Are you Alice!, Soul Eater, etc.

Hetalia?...:Being honest, I'am a huge Hetalia fan, but I'm pretty sure I'm no rabbid Fangril, even I can act a little fangirlish, 'cause it's funny XDDD
The reasons are 1. I'm a historyfreak and 2. I love satires, parodys etc.
So, why do I register to a forum like that?
Well, I like to read the opinions of people and discuss. I think it's intersting to read the statments of people which dosn't like or like the same things as yourself.
First I found that hatehetalia forum and that led me here.

My opinion to Hetalia: Like I said, I'm a pretty fan of it. Honestly I like stereo-types, not only from countries, in genreal. But when it gets discriminating or insulting, I, of course, don't like it anymore. I don't like racism, though.
However, I think it's funny too, if someone is the direct opposite of the typical stereotypes XD
Beside of some characters like Poland (I like him, but for a country he's a little too extrem created) and Greece (the boy needs definitely more Pathos XDDDDD), I like almost everything of the series. But I have my problems with the Fandom.
I'm no Shonen-Ai Fan, but I tolerate it. But I think in the Hetalia Fandom it's too much. Than there are much bad crap, but that problem have other Fandoms too XP.
The Fandom has good sides as well, but fangirls can be scary. O.O
Thats why I don't dare to go into any other Hetalia (RPG) Forum, beside my own one and a other german Hetalia RPG. I hope it'll get better here. ^^

Ah Ja, I'm playing England in those two Hetalia RPG's and I played him in a Fullmetal Alchemist RPG as kind of OC. That explains the nicknames ^^ I wanna cosplay Iggy one day too XDD

I'm pretty excited how it'll be here :3
Greetings from Nastja-Chan *hugs everyone*
Nastja-Chan
Nastja-Chan

Back to top Go down

The fantastical introduction of....myself. Empty Re: The fantastical introduction of....myself.

Post by Admin Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:01 pm

Nastja-Chan wrote:To make it easier for you to read (and for me to write XP), I'll write everything in a charakteristic (is that the right word? I distrust those translaters...)

Name: Nastasia

nationality: german (sorry if my english lacks sometimes :3) , but half greek

lanuguages I'm able to speak: german, greek, english, a few japanese words and expressions Anime thaught me, one russian sentence and I'm looking forward to learn a little finish

Nicknames: in RL mostly Nastja, Naste and Nasti (with i and NOT with y, please!)
In the world wide web are Nastja-Chan, SweetAnimeFreak and England or Arthur lol. I'll describe later the reason

Hobby's: reading, writing, drawing, doing stuff with Adobe software, Anime and Manga, History and everything which is old XD, scouts (Royal Rangers ^^), RPG

Favourite
color: Blue, violett, black, white and yellow
book: Conversations with God, The diary of Anne Frank, Jane Austan Books, he Bible, etc.
word: well, the most are german, but I'll only write the english one XD
Ya know! (Naruto FTW), bloody XD
Anime: Fullmetal Alchemist, Fruits Basket, Hetalia XP, Hyouka, Durarara!!, Detective Conan and Magic Kaito, Kimi ni Todoke, Naruto Shppuuden, Soul Eater etc.
Manga: Fullmetal Alchemist, Fruist Basket, Hetalia, Detective Conan and Magc Kaito, Dengeki Daisy, Kimi ni Todoke, Are you Alice!, Soul Eater, etc.

Hetalia?...:Being honest, I'am a huge Hetalia fan, but I'm pretty sure I'm no rabbid Fangril, even I can act a little fangirlish, 'cause it's funny XDDD
The reasons are 1. I'm a historyfreak and 2. I love satires, parodys etc.
So, why do I register to a forum like that?
Well, I like to read the opinions of people and discuss. I think it's intersting to read the statments of people which dosn't like or like the same things as yourself.
First I found that hatehetalia forum and that led me here.

My opinion to Hetalia: Like I said, I'm a pretty fan of it. Honestly I like stereo-types, not only from countries, in genreal. But when it gets discriminating or insulting, I, of course, don't like it anymore. I don't like racism, though.
However, I think it's funny too, if someone is the direct opposite of the typical stereotypes XD
Beside of some characters like Poland (I like him, but for a country he's a little too extrem created) and Greece (the boy needs definitely more Pathos XDDDDD), I like almost everything of the series. But I have my problems with the Fandom.
I'm no Shonen-Ai Fan, but I tolerate it. But I think in the Hetalia Fandom it's too much. Than there are much bad crap, but that problem have other Fandoms too XP.
The Fandom has good sides as well, but fangirls can be scary. O.O
Thats why I don't dare to go into any other Hetalia (RPG) Forum, beside my own one and a other german Hetalia RPG. I hope it'll get better here. ^^

Ah Ja, I'm playing England in those two Hetalia RPG's and I played him in a Fullmetal Alchemist RPG as kind of OC. That explains the nicknames ^^ I wanna cosplay Iggy one day too XDD

I'm pretty excited how it'll be here :3
Greetings from Nastja-Chan *hugs everyone*

Greetings to you too!

Haha, I'm so sorry for the late reply, I've just been so busy at school and stuff that I didn't have time to check this site! But I'm honoured to have you here! You seem like a very sane fan, and I thank you for that. We need more of our kind Very Happy
So, I hope you have a great time here!

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://whatswrongwithaph.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

The fantastical introduction of....myself. Empty Re: The fantastical introduction of....myself.

Post by Nastja-Chan Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:01 am

No prob. A late reply is better then no reply lol.
Your honoured? O//o thanks
Haha.. The german Fandom is less scary ya know. But I'm happy too, if i "meet" a fan, whos sane. I mean I like crazy people, but I need my portion common sense XD
Nastja-Chan
Nastja-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down