What's wrong with Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Admin's other interests
To Whom It May Concern EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:41 pm by Admin

» My story...
To Whom It May Concern EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:31 pm by Admin

» The fantastical introduction of....myself.
To Whom It May Concern EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:01 am by Nastja-Chan

» Admin's Anime Interests
To Whom It May Concern EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:12 pm by Admin

» The Random Thought Thread ~ [Let's Chat!]
To Whom It May Concern EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:04 pm by Admin

» The obvious and yet oblivious racism.
To Whom It May Concern EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:54 pm by ajshim

» About the Whole Yaoi-thing
To Whom It May Concern EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:24 pm by ajshim

» Now Playing
To Whom It May Concern EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 8:14 pm by Admin

» Anime Watchlist Anyone?
To Whom It May Concern EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:50 am by Make it Quick

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

To Whom It May Concern

Go down

To Whom It May Concern Empty To Whom It May Concern

Post by Make it Quick Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:59 am

Yo,

I go by many names, alias. Sometimes I'm known as the mysterious legendary thief of the Netherworld. To others, I am just that weird hikkikomori girl locked up in her little room. But you can just call me Eko, I guess. Since that's what most people has grown accustom to calling me.

Anyway, I'm from the United States, but often feels like I was born in the wrong country. I'm English at Heart. My main interest lies in England and the United Kingdom in general. I speak English mostly but also knows a little Cambodian and Japanese. But I'm not all too fluent in either. I can be a little slow.

I joined this site because well, I guess I'm in the mood to be joining forums. I was originally on the Hate Hetalia forum and went by "Mayuri" but then realizing the place was dead and most likely won't be revived, I just, kind of, didn't bother going back. So I'm here to uhh, introductions are a pain... I guess, help light up the mood here? Heh.

As stated previously on the other forum, I am a Hetalia fan and my most favored character is England. I really adore and love him in general. That's canon England to be exact. I dislike it when fans turn him into an "uke" character. I loathe the whole seme/uke ruling in general, but that's for another story. I also love Himaruya. Its quite clear he has a bias for England as well which makes me love him even more. ~

Some other fandom I'm into are Disgaea, Tales of Series, other Nippon Ichi games, Merlin, and Doctor Who. Currently, I have a long list of anime's to watch like Hyouka, Sakamichi no Apollon, Natsume Yuuchinchou, Fate/Zero S2, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX (rewatch), Zexal, Eureka Seven AO, Chihayafuru, etc.

So, please to meet everyone. ~ Hope to have some fun here.
Make it Quick
Make it Quick

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum